What’s the point of having a website if no one can find it?
Optimizing your website content helps people and websites find your website. Never write your content for search engines: your online content should be useful to people, and not written just to rank higher.
Creating useful, relevant content that also is easily found and understood by search engines will help you rank higher – and be found by people looking for your product or services. Google’s algorithms change regularly, but writing useful relevant content that helps your target audience will get your page ranked higher.
Optimize your content by strategic use of:
√ graphics and video
√ formatting and layout
√ blog and page titles
Here are some Google statistics that demonstrate that ranking higher on search engines will help grow your business.
5 Google #DYKs to Improve Your Content Marketing (infographic)
Did You Know:
- The top 5 results on Google get 75% of the clicks.
- Google bots continuously crawl the web to index and rank new (and updated) content.
- Google processes over 40,000 search queries per second.
- Google process over 3.5 billion searches per day.
- Over 75% of Google users don’t go past page 1.