- Relevant, Quality Content positions your business to make an impact on your audience.
- Business Blogging is a cost-effective way for your business to get found online.
- Social Media is an effective tool to amplify your message, reach new audiences and drive people to your website.
Hiring a website designer to create a new website or update your current site requires creating new content or updating your current content. You know your business better than anyone: that does not mean you’re the best person to write the content for your website.
There are good, valid reasons why you need to hire a content writer to create content for your website:
- You’re busy. You’re doing your job, and you don’t have time to write about it.
- You’re a great salesperson and business person. But you’re not a good writer.
- You’re short-staffed. No one is dedicated to writing for the website, so it just doesn’t get done.
- You don’t have a clue what kind of content is supposed to be on a website. You just know everyone says you need one.
- You don’t understand SEO, reader-friendly formatting, or keyword strategies; and you don’t want to.
Good content that your audience wants to read and share is critical for your website.
Pages: 1 2