Build a Powerful Online Personal Brand
What’s your story? What do you want people to associate with your name? Who’s in charge of your personal online brand – you, or the search engines?
Personal branding is building and managing your online presence.
Your brand is everything online… its your online business card, your digital footprint. The tone, language and authenticity of your brand tells people who you are – and if they want to do business with you. I can help you take charge of your personal online brand by creating online profiles and accounts so that you control your online presence.
hire Catherine – Personal Branding Services
1. Resumes, cover letters, bios, and LinkedIn profiles
I design resumes and bios that tell your story in an easy to read format that delivers your message in the tone and language that speaks to your target audience.
- Resumes tell your professional story using keywords that get you noticed and formats that get read
- Cover letters introduce your resume and application to a potential employer
- Nearly 90% of recruiters use LinkedIn. Your LinkedIn Headline must be unique, yet must be understood by the recruiters, businesses, colleagues and organizations who use LinkedIn as their primary source for professional networking
- Your bio, resume and profiles contain the same information; after all, they all tell your professional story. But they can’t be identical. They each need to follow a unique format that speaks to each format’s audience.
2. Social media profiles and strategy
I craft social media profiles that connect with your target audience and deliver your message.
- Your social media profiles have limited characters: make them count!
- Whats your call to action – what do you want readers to do?
- Where does your link go – and where should it go?
- What does your photo say about you?
- Are your privacy settings correct?
3. Personal website
A personal website using your name will elevate your rank in search engine results, and help people find you.
- Reserve your name before someone else uses it
- Provide all your contact information in one convenient, easy to use online site
- A personal website is dynamic: it can be updated and is available immediately
4. Reputation management strategy
Audit your online presence by entering your name in Google. How many people come up with your name – and are you one of them?
- Do you need to establish yourself as a Subject Matter Expert / SME?
- Are you trying to promote a service, a product or a cause? Are you easily found… or lost on page 45 of Google?
- Is there another person with your name who you want to be sure you’re not mistaken for?
- What online sites, brands and individuals are you associated with?